According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 88% of all Internet home buyers rate photos and virtual tours as extremely to very important for their home search. And, right now 80% of people searching for a home start on the Internet. Reconizing the trend you should have at least 20 photos and a virtual tour for your home listing. Home details, community information, links to map locations, links to schools and so forth are now a necessity for being on the Web. Does your Listing Agent provide this service? Print advertising may seem more recognizeable but people shop on-line 24/7 and forward email links on a continual basis. More exposure, less investment with a high rate of return. Make sure you are listed to your best advantage.
This is a great site for real estate questions and linking with other realtors throughout the country. Marketing, sales information, industry trends, or contract questions. All can be found on Active Rain.
Click Here: http://activerain.com/blogs/margaretcanfield
1) Fundmentals are back in vogue. That means qualified Buyers, with good credit, who have money for the downpayment.
2) Traditional sales talent is a must. That means follow-up, notes, letters, calls. You can just show-up anymore.
3) Professional Realtors are your ticket to making the best real estate investment possible.
4) Buyer’s are actually back paying their Realtor. If you are hiring a Realtor, you are responsible for their commission or part of it.
5) Buyer’s are going to be an interview process because of the time involved at making a decision. More inventory, more decisions and more time on behalf of the Broker.
6) Cut rate commissions are going by the wayside. It will take a professional to mitigate the losses and time involved with the new real estate market.
7) The quality of your Realtor is improving. Top agents are back in vogue and the community is looking for experienced, successful, Realtors who know how to sell and market.
8) Lead generation, tighter contracts, fewer Buyers, no speculation, cash investing.
Remember! This is your business! Exerpts from Broker Agent News…..2008.
Geneva National is an 1800 acre residential community that was developed around 3 signature, 18 hole golf courses; The Palmer, The Player and the Trevino. While boasting about the golf the community also includes 3 outdoor pools, 4 tennis coursts, hiking trails and endless walking and biking on the hilly and wooded terrain. As a Buyer you do not have to belong to the Geneva National Golf Club to live here but your monthly association dues do include use of the swim and racquet club.
There are two ways to live in Geneva National: “maintenance-free” or “maintenace”. Geneva National was planned to include single family homes and home sites where you cut your grass and shovel the snow along with true no maintenance living. But with the new construction I can now offer you maintenance free living in a stand alone home or villa in additional to a condo or a townhome. How you like to live and entertain, the number of bedrooms you need, the number of garages you would like and your price point will determine what real estate we can see together. With the amount of diversity in real estate choices and the overall size of Geneva National we are run as a condominium association. Even single family home owners have monthly dues that include the pool and racquet club, sewer/water, garbage, security, professional management, insurance, and care and maintenance of our common areas. If you choose maintenance free living then your dues also include what was listed above and the four seasons care of the outside of your home/condo, reserves for the outside structure, and insurance that covers you down to the original construction of your condo or home.
About 37% live here full-time with a wide range of ages and interests. A percentage of my neighbors split their time between Florida or Arizona and here and then we have what I call my permanent part-time neighbors. They are here every weekend, year round. Want to know more? Give me a call or email. I look forward to it!